Saturday 31 January 2015

Second Week of Teamwork

During the second week of the project, we worked with our respective assigments. I worked with the concept art on the mole, as well as making a first sprite of it for the game. However, it wasn't approved by Oskar, the Lead Art, and after two more attempts we decided that I should do a sketch of the mole and send it to him. I should be finished with it by the weekend.

I'm quite bad at drawing and building up characters in volumes, normally when I paint something I do it all from scratch without making a sketch of it. It is also difficult for me to draw things without a motive, as I'm most common with copy-drawing the thing that I want to depict. This has been a problem for me in the 2D-course, where I have to assignments to redo from scratch, as well as others which I haven't even touched. Now only that, I get one new assignment every week which must be finished until the week after. So I'm quite behind my working schedule and my drawing technique must be greatly improved, or otherwise I will get wrecked during the following weeks. I got some titition from one of my teachers in friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment