Thursday 2 October 2014

One month

Now I have stayed in Visby for one month, studied together with 95 gamerstudents, had assignments, group work and other activities. I have walked along the city's streets, around the wall and to Galgberget north of Visby. But I mostly chill at my flat, surfing on the internet, studying, reading student literature, playing video games and watching movies. Three weeks ago I was an a guided bus toar to the northern part of Gotland. Two weeks ago I was visited by my mother and her mother. We rented a car and drove to the southern and eastern part of Gotland.

My first time here in Gotland was in the summer of 2009. My family rented a cottage in Vibble south of Visby, not far from Villa Villekulla, the home of Pippi Longstocking. We drove around the island all the way to Fårö, to the grave of Ingmar Bergman. We walked around Visby several times, buying clothes and stuff, and ate good grub. The time when my mother and grandmother visited me rekindled my visit in 2009. It was really nice. I miss my family back on the mainland.

Here is some pictures that I took last month. While I were at it, I listened to some Skyrim tracks.













This is a magical place,

No comments:

Post a Comment