Sunday 7 September 2014

My New Blog

Hello, and welcome to my personal blog!

My name is Alexander Nordfors, a freshman student at Uppsala university -Campus Gotland, where I study Game Analysis and Game Design (graphics). I chose this university partly because of its reputation and resources, and partly becuase i recently studied Game Design (graphics) at Fryshuset gymnasium in southern Stockholm, within the Social Science Programme, which gave my basic knowledge about the game-industry, which programs to use and how to work as a game develoupment team.

I have now moved to Visby Gotland, with the purpose to expand my knowledge on Game Design in a academic level and learn new ways and programs to create a game. I also want to get new friends here and explore this new home.  

I was born in Stockholm in 1994 and grew up on the island of Ekerö, west of the city. I've been playing video games since I was 4, and am a huge Playstation fan though I've also played a lot of other consoles. Today I own a PS3, a PS4 and a Gaming PC. I also like to watch movies and TV-series, reading about history and video games, edit movies on Sony Vegas, paint in Photoshop, traveling and go out with firends.    

No comments:

Post a Comment